haha ..just now go to see my friend profile..
I saw this sentence..don know why I have feeling with this sentence..
maybe I same with my friend also hope can have a candle light dinner and red wine with my lover bah ..
but every time I start to love that people ..I don know why they sure will leave me ..
it's I'm not a good man ??
I don know ..maybe ..
how to say that guy is a good guy?
how to day his personality good ?
it's no angry ?
no small gas?
no jealous?
all also say yes with lover ?
become a yes man ?
I really don know what kind guys is call good man ..
good man ?bad guy?
which one I am ?
haha ..
I don know ..
I think just depend to that ppl ..
what can I do ?
just listen to my lover what she want me to do ?
or all follow her?
anyway I don care about that..
every body also have they own opinion..
I cant say I'm a good man ..or bad ..
all just depend on U..
haha...
hope some day I can enjoy candle light dinner and red wine with my lover ..
haha..I sure will cook many delicious thing to give my lover enjoy that dinner..
hehe..actually my english so poor ..I will try to improve my english ..hope u all don mind...
1 条评论:
+u bah....
haha^^
发表评论