Waiting for you - waiting for you to draw close to me slowly.
Accompany me to the end of this long night - don't let me stay up alone.
Waiting for you - waiting for you to gaze at me silently
And tell me that your future belongs to me, and there is no desire other than myself.
Do you know that I only hold out for you my entire life -
Who cares about what other people think, how they see us, what they say about us.
Do you know that I only hold out for you my entire life -
My love for you is so deep - my desire for you is so strong - my love for you is so abundant.
Waiting for you - waiting for you to take my hand lightly.
Accompany me through this long road slowly, until eternity.
Waiting for you - waiting for you to embrace me tightly.
Tell me that there is only me in your heart.
That there is no other choice than me.
Do you know that I only hold out for you my entire life -
I don't care whether he is [you are] happy or sad, bitter or sweet, right or wrong
没有评论:
发表评论