outside again...
jelutong old town...
the line is very very very weak..
I cant use at all...what the hell???
this few day I go any place also the same ???
why all place line is not good...
tomorrow have to go back school la ...
lazy lazy and lazy...
hate go back school..
I want faster go out from that hell..
I'm still thinking ...
I scare I cant get the good result for going to be a cabin crew...
I'm very lazy now..
I don think I cant study hard now...
so many thing make me confuse..
still have many trouble..
I hope everything can be settle now...
then i can concentrate for study...
hate that so much ...
ahhhhhhhh....
somebody help me ???
very tired this few day ..
and she also very tired..
sometime saw her busy until like a moggy ..
really pity...haiz..that's why I think want to help her ..
but...
still have to plan...
ahhhh I want a coffee bean bottle ...
have to save money now...
没有评论:
发表评论