2010年12月2日星期四

20101201

Mummy ,
Happy Birthday ya ..
Wish u all your dream come true and always have a healthy body ...
Love u mom ..

Thank u ,
Thank u bring me come to this world ...
I appreciated what u give me ..
Love u ..muckssssssssss

Don't know next year I still can celebrate with u or not ..
Hope I can make it ..

Hehe ..Today we when to Cha Ning park to take our family dinner plus mom birthday dinner ...
We go Ru Yi Vegetarian Restaurant ...
The food is very nice ...We all are so full...
Hehe..
But a bit expensive ...need RM109..
Just 5 dish...
But never mind lah ..
The most important is mom happy then everything is ok ...

After dinner we come back home sing the birthday song to mom and then cut the cake ..
Hehe..Da jie ,er jie ,koko and syin yee they have drink the wine ..
But i can not drink ...so bad ...
Coz I have to study ..
Tomorrow I have to take science paper ...

Don't know why ..today I keep headache ...
Pain ...
Try to sleep then after that only study ..
But I cant sleep ...
Then just continue to study ..

Now I'm still studying ....
Don't know what time I only can sleep ..

Darling ,
I'm so sorry ..
I know this few week sometime I will ignore u ..
But I promise u when I finish exam I will use all the time I have to accompany u ...

Miss u and Love u ..

没有评论: