Break up
is not because of I am not patience
is not beacuse of I am a kids don know how to think
Is just because of that people that I like
Do not appreciated me
Every night I am just wait for her
Every night & day I am wait for the message that u tell me u are safe
Every day & night I keep text you or called but every time also a wrong time
every time you are so busy you are just no time talk to me
When I aware this become serious
I had trying want talk to you
But sad case you totally don't want talk to me
I keep waiting you
I keep giving you a chance
But you are really not appreciated it
The last chance that I give you
You are not appreciated it
When you aware the case become serious
I already spoke out
I already give up
This is just a very short relationship
Just only 12 days
Is that you just want sex ?
Or you are just need a companion
Everyday text something sweet to u
When you get high then just make love
When no people accompany you take your dinner then you need him accompany ?
What you want actually I don't know
What I know is
I didn't get anything from you
I don't want all the material things
I need someone are really love me
I need someone are really will care me
I need someone will really worry me
Yes just that's all ..
I didn't expect you will give me what surprise
I didn't expect you will give me romantic
I just want you to care me love me
Spend some time for me
Maybe oneday just 10 min or maybe 5 min
But you cant make it
That's why I leave you
How the guy is good
If you are not appreciated
What to do ?
I just leave
I don't want to get any hurt from anyone anymore
I have to learn how to protect myself
WAYNE
没有评论:
发表评论