2012年4月16日星期一

20120415

夜深了
刚和我要好的朋友聊过电话
而我知道我自己有多想念槟城。。

好想赶快回家。。。








突然发现了很多东西
过去对你很好的人可以一瞬间
把你恨之入骨
问题是你没做什么
而那个人却是你的过去式

想一想觉得那真的很可笑
过去你为了他饿肚子
过去你为了他把自己搞得一无所有
如今却换来如此的对待
真的觉得自己好傻。。

我虽然不是很好的另一半
但我已经做到最好

说分手的是你
说我要求多的是你
什么烂分手理由
说:我给不到你想要的。。
因为你从来都不想给
因为你从来都没有做到最好

那样也好,
至少你让我更清楚
我要的是什么

谢谢你。。











回过头来看看现在
我很好
我过得很好
这都是别人问候我时我的回答

但其实我真的有过得那么好吗?

我自己也不知道

眼前看见的东西
我不敢再用自己短浅的眼光再去判断
因为
我害怕了

Actually I feel like want to say
If you are not really ready to start a relationship then please
Do not come over me
I am not a toys
I cant just let you play
If you are single all the time ,and please think that its now are YOU ready for LOVE?

Some people like to do that >>
When you feel lonely then you find me
When you are busy you are just ignoring ..


Yes I can understanding how busy You are..
Same everyone also will busy to do their work ..
But just a text ,how are you today ?are you eaten ?
It is not use your time more then a minute
But no one can do that

When you text to them they will just say
You are so annoying !!
You are disturbing !!

So what can I do ?
Is just keep silent
NO talk
NO text ..



Wayne Yeoh
The thing I can tell you is YOU ARE NUT !!!
Why you keep believing it ?

LOVE



Wayne

没有评论: