My lecturer said it's good ..
So I'm going to my next journey >>Interior design
It's was so complicated for me
But I have to stay strong for it
Come back to my relationship
Seriously I really don't know how to maintain a good relationship
I'm trying my best
I don't touch the things that I cant touch it
But it really make me so sick
I really don't know how to telling u
I hope its work (relationship)
But why every time will look like just so ...
What can I do actually ?
TRUST ?
What is trust ?
A few day its hard for me to give u 100 %
It may need to take sometime
I try my best make u trust me even what I'm doing and where I'm going
Because we are far away each other
Of course
We will miss each other
We will hope to see each other
But what I can see is u still keep going the social network
What to do ..
I cant
I hope that I can close my eye and don't see it
Honestly I CARE !!
I'm SCARE !!
I had lost many thing before
so I'm scare
I'm scare that I lost again the thing that I'm appreciated
I lost it before
So RIGHT NOW I APPRECIATED ALL THE THINGS THAT I HAVE
ESPECIALLY YOU JK
Seriously I don't know what to do now ?
I'm totally lost
I hope this story will going far far away
is not that easy to have a break
I LOVE YOU .
没有评论:
发表评论