2012年11月4日星期日

20121103

Whats wrong with me ?
This time still awake ??

Sick recover ?
Haha I have to say sorry to my boddy ..
I always make it too tired >< 
Sorry little Wayne^^

I was just done SKYFALL and get back to home .
Today I had do nothing ,
after 6pm I am going to meet MR. Carl and Casey Lai Fun

I saw them 
Yes I was looking at them 

Its only ONE words 

I can describe 

ITS ''SWEET''

When I look at them 
their eye ,
tell me everything .

And the other one >>>>TAKU 
=.=|||
I have totally no idea what can I talk to him ...
REALLY ....
Nothing can say ...

When I see this TAKU 
Its really make me nothing can talk ...
a very less people 
erm I should say is countable that 
only some people will make me quiet when hanging out with friends..

Whatever whatever ....

Back to the sweet part ..
I really love CARL FUN & CASEY LAI FUN 
Ahhhhh,if you really know them ,you will know how sweet they are ..
Even a outsider also can STRONGLY feel it !!! 
Yes ,it make me feel lovely .
and I wont feel uncomfortable 
or feel sick ..

They no need to showoff no need to do this and that 
But you will automatically give them a bless 
Really ..
Its hard to found a love and its a true love !!

Wish my next will be the right person..
Wish my thats a great person like them 

Wish myself is a wonderful people to fulfill all my lover needs .

Yes , I will be 
and I can be .
I am pretty sure !!
 
Good Night 

Wayne Yeoh 

没有评论: