2013年3月26日星期二

What Why How


Keep asking myself how ?what to do ? why ?
But I don have answer ,when I talk to my friend but its not work at all ..
Open my wallet and I saw your picture ,its remind me many thing of us ,its a short memory..its sweet ,but the dream end fast and its hurt ..

Again I ask myself ,what,why,how ???
Wish can hold your hand again ,but I know its hard ..
maybe I am not the one who u really love ..
maybe I am not the good one for u ..

Again today , I wake up so early its because of the nightmare ..
Everyday I didnt sleep more then 2 hours ..


Now what I can do is just for your answer ..
But maybe I know the answer already ..

Before u come into my heart actually its already empty and cold for 8 months ..
When u come in ,its warm and sweet ..but I think u don know this all ..

One day if u really fall on someone ,u really love him
I believe u will same like me ..

Again I want to say I love you ET.

没有评论: